T-230 shaft- How Much?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Andrews Lawn, Mar 11, 2002.

1. Andrews Lawn

Andrews Lawn LawnSite Member

I wouldn't have posted this thread is it wasn't past five o'clock because I could just call the dealer but anyways I was wondering how much a replacement shaft for a T-230 costs I just bought a used one for 70 bucks and a Shin. BP blower for 150. Did I get a good deal?

2. Andrews Lawn

Andrews Lawn LawnSite Member

Why isn't anyone answering my thread? I thought you guys might answer because I know you all own these trimmers

3. Heavenly Green

Heavenly Green LawnSite Member

I also just bought a shindawa B.P. blower for 150.00 the thing looks new. Hes got a sthil br400 for 100.00 that look mighty
    good too not that I need it but its hard to pass up. Ill be getting that tommorro the wife is gona rip me a new one. as for the trimmer is the shaft broken? if so you got ripped. I bought a new
    t-230 last season and I hate it not enough power Im use to my
    sthil fs85 pro. but really the shaft on your trimmer isnt worth replacing IMHO.
    Steve@ Heavenly Greenscapes llc:angel:

4. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

The shaft on a Stihl has a lifetime warranty............maybe Shindiawa has the same thing.

5. keifer

keifer LawnSite Senior Member

i just bought a new shin and they said it had a lifetime warrenty. I think it is a good one but wish I had went orange just because all the rest is orange. Maybe you can get the dealer to think you bought it there.