T 3000 pump

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by CHARLES CUE, Jul 17, 2011.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

All of ouir main fert suppliers attended today's annual turf show at the ISU farm north of Ames, so I had a chance to complain. No more potash in our fert from now on unless soil samples say different.

Bob ain't retired yet, but he's probably close (hope so for his sake). TURFCO still keeps flying him all over the Country. Bob was here today at the Iowa Turfgrass Show (Ames, IA). So was Will. Will eventually will take Bob's place, but he has HUGE feet to fill.

I just tried to upload today's video of Bob and others trying the new XT5 24" TURFCO aerators & the latest model of the 'T3 million'. Seems lawnsite.com is not capable of receiving videos. Anybody that would like today's videos...just send me a PM with their email address. Cool stuff. Pretty much cut & dry and very impressive.

2. Service 1st Lawn Care

Service 1st Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Post the videos to YOU TUBE

3. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I'm sure my younger employees could figure it out. I'm just too old school. I am able to forward today's videos via email for sure. That's how I am able to send it right now. Maybe you could post it for me? My email address is americanlawn@msn.com

Thanks much, Larry :waving:

4. Service 1st Lawn Care

Service 1st Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

All of ouir main fert suppliers attended today's annual turf show at the ISU farm north of Ames, so I had a chance to complain. No more potash in our fert from now on unless soil samples say differen

Larry so what did the fert suppliers have to say in regards to the fert being so dusty? Also beings we have already lost phosphorous and now your thinking of no more potassium what are you going to do for the root system?

Thanks
    Mark