t-9000

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by RABBITMAN11, Jul 16, 2008.

1. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Just let everyone know I have seen the new machine! Not what they are pumping it up to be! I would buy either the perm, or the x-spray before that machine. The only thing that I can see that is okay about it is the tanks are mounted a little lower than others thats it. Steering wheel control and 120 pound hopper!

2. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

Here we go! 5 days left... then you will all be experts by viewing a single picture!

3. RABBITMAN11

You know exactly why you are not showing! Big let down you know it and I
    know it.

4. RABBITMAN11

I've seen it!

5. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I have seen it and ran it...and it is an awesome machine! VERY awesome!

Real Green,

I am sure you are aware of this...but even if this was the cure all machine, the guys on here that have been bashing it is gong to contiue to bash it!

They are probably the same guys that HATE Lesco/JDL.

I don't see anyone on here eating any crow as they just have way too much pride!

Be prepared to hear most on here say it is junk just by looking at a pic of it! :laugh:

6. RABBITMAN11

still doesn't compare to perma green or zspray

7. heritage

heritage LawnSite Bronze Member

A Picture will not tell the story......It's going to be about the RESULTS of the machene.

We will know soon :)

Pete

8. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Why is it we are not "showing"?

Two T3000 units will be on display (and ready for demo to anybody) tomorrow at the Iowa State Turfgrass Field Day. Other T3000's are on public display around the Country.....like in Nebraska this week too at their Field Day. Heck -- we've shown it to over a dozen people since we bought ours in EARLY APRIL...duh.

Big let down?? Funny, cuz we are running over 30% MORE production than we did when we used our PG units. Speaking of PG units, we have two, and you know what they do???? >>> ""sit in the warehouse"" --- that's it. They both run fine, so PM me, and I'll make you a heck of a deal (serious). Reason they 'just sit' is cuz nobody wants to run them anymore.

As far as "X-Sprays" (Z-Spray units), I know they're fine. (ran two -- Max & Junior) Problem is, the T3000 spreads & sprays the same sq ft as the Max.

Question: Ever have lawns with hills or slopes? I'll give you a hint: One unit has climbed 48 degree slopes at a constant speed, and the other ...... we'll I hope you get the point.

We're buying another T3000 cuz the "big letdown" is TURFCO's competion.

I hope all viewing this post consider the source. Reason: He has not used the T3000 for as long as we have. In fact, we bought the first one, and another one is on the way. No offense to RABBITMAN11. I just wanted to set the record straight.:usflag::canadaflag:

p.s. We're figuring the T3000 offers as much or more production per hour than any other spray/spread unit. It can easily (and safely) be hauled on a carrier rack (like we do) -- this is a huge concern for us. Pulling a trailer really sucks..example: Z-Sprays (even though they are good units).

9. RABBITMAN11

no possible way with a 120 pound hopper

10. RABBITMAN11

I have ran both perma and z spray and I Know what they can do!
    I know for a fact that the z can hold 250-275 pounds of fert yours holds 120 tell me how your can be more productive. Not to mention the max can spray 200,000 sqft without stopping bottom line is there is no machine that is more productive and is more reliable than the z spray period! I seen yours and know what it can do you know as well as I do that the machine does not compare to the z. Fine if someone wants to build another machine but don't sit on here and blow a bunch of smoke! Marketing 101, by the way I swear you guys work for the company.