1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

t-bar toro wb

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by slagerlawncare, Feb 29, 2000.

1. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

how much for the 36in mower,im just looking for somthing to do the yards with gates the dane cant fit in?im in MN <p>thankyou scott
  2. Retro67

Retro67 Banned

Email me at retrolawn@hotmail.com <br>
  3. crew

crew LawnSite Member

I have 3,used to have 5 tbars.Sold 2 for a lazer. The great thing about them is they are easy to use.i learned on tbars and nearly killed myself several time on a velkie behind a hydro i was demoing before i bought the ztr. There are some fairly simple adjustments to keep these tracking straight, they are vitually indestructable and they leave lawns looking better than my 8k+ ztr. Hey scottlawns I'm in st.paul...can you believe its 61 in feb.!!!!!
  4. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I'm for pistol grips also.<br>Tried the T-bar setup on a Cub Cadet WB,& fought with it the whole time. Hydros may have been out of adj. but you twisted the bar & had to wait for the mower to catch up. Was ALOT slower for me than the pistol grips on my Honda WB. Dittos on the pathetic ability to do hills. My route's got lots of them. Also I can't stand the design of using your knee to change gears on the shift lever. Whoever thought that up ought to have his head examined. Look at the Honda WB before you make final decision.<br>Try em both & buy what suits you best.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<p>