T-shirts added to the LawnSite.com store

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Administrator, Aug 6, 2001.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

FYI ~ I have added LawnSite.com T-shirts to the store

Right now I only have (10) white and (10) ash XL Hanes heavy duty 100% preshrunk cotton shirts until I can get some more made. So, if your interested you had better hurry up and grab one. ( or twenty )

Price is $15 which includes S&H in the USA and Canada.

Let me take a second to thank Jim over at http://www.TurfHQ.com who also owns the company http://www.WEchapps.com who make high quality mesh mower bags, equipment covers, leg chapps, etc,etc, etc... Jim and his team supplied the design & shirts!!

So, follow the store link in the header and you can check out the design layout.

Buying these shirts will benefit in a few ways... supply you clothes, spread the lawnsite.com community, and pad my pockets to help cover site expenses.

Thanks

Chuck Keough

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Always has to be one in every crowd:rolleyes: ... but......

For those of us who cannot wear the XL can we special order XXL, and seeing as how the Fall season is quickly upon us will Sweatshirts be available soon too(assuming you have enuff interest)?

Thanks for your assistance. :D
    Kris

3. Administrator

Sure, let me know and I will order a dozen or so XXL or XXXL for you big guys.

Yep, I will also put a order in for sweat shirts this fall.

Chuck

4. kutnkru

I will send you an e-mail with our order, and I presume thats $2 extra per piece for the Big-n-Tall sizes :D

Kris

5. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah Chuckster we need xxl too!!! I'll IM you and see. Thanks

6. kutnkru

Wheres Guido and we'll make it a mob thing -LOL!!! :D

7. Administrator

Your right... the T-shirt supplier charges us an extra $2 for XXL and XXXL shirts... I guess its some kind of industry standard?

Chuck

8. kutnkru

Actually I threw that in there because some here may not have the services of a significant other to help dress them (MY OWN SHIRTS - cant Wait!!! :D), and I thought that it should be brought to the attention of others that there would be a slightly higher tag to Big and Tall sizes before the confusion started.

Thanks for clarifying.
    Kris

9. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Chuck, I would need an XXL also. Since the store only has the XL, I assume I can't order through the store then?
    So let me know how to go about getting one. Thanks!

P.S. Put me down for a white one if you have to order them.

10. Mike (MLC)

Mike (MLC) LawnSite Member

I see that quite a few people are asking for XXL shirts, but I was wondering if it might be possible to get just LARGE. I am not a very big person, so XL would be too big for me. The more grass I mow the more I shrink. ;)