t-shirts made

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by backtobasicslawncare, Jan 22, 2007.

1. backtobasicslawncare

backtobasicslawncare LawnSite Member
    from TN

i was thinking about getting t-shirts made do yall have shirts made. i hope this can help me out. my other advertsing hasnt worked yet. so i talked to a lawn pro he said we can do partnership to help me out and get started.

2. bigcountry01

bigcountry01 LawnSite Member

i got t shirts made. usually there is a minimum number of shirts they will do. i had 12 made. that was the min. they would do. i really dont think they do a whole lot for advertising but they just look more professional. they cost me around $100 i think

3. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

the irs says that they are advertising and can also be written off when it comes to tax time...SO SAVE YOUR RECIEPTS BOYS! lol

4. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

$4 each for shrit and sitching. Can't beat that.

5. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Where'd you get that price?

6. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

t-shirts, hats, jackets, and shorts. write it off as uniform item and advertising. I spend roughly 500 a year on new stuff. Heck work shirt for under 9 bucks and makes you look more professional. Can't beat that.

7. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Anything that puts your name out there is advertising.

8. causalitist

causalitist LawnSite Senior Member

so do you guys go to a local place or mail order? if mail order then cough it up lol

9. ED'S LAWNCARE

ED'S LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

I use a local screen printer $6.25 t-shirt $10.25 sweatshirt $16.50 polo embroidery. Min order 12 can mix.

10. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare LawnSite Member

I have a local company print my shirts, no minimum order. Looks more professional and maybe some advertising when you are out and about.