1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

T-shirts & Sweatshirts

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by pagreen, Feb 24, 2009.

1. pagreen

pagreen LawnSite Member

i know alot of people ask where to get stuff made and want a good company to work with for shirts...i wanted to pass on the company that i use and they do very good work. Very high quality, great service, and very good design ideas....type Eric in the promo code spot and he should hook you up... or just send me a pm when you order and i will call him.......

http://www.designprintwear.com/index.html

2. Lawn-Guy

Lawn-Guy LawnSite Member

www.customink.com is nice they have it set up to were u can design your shirt and get pricing all online

3. yard_dawg

yard_dawg LawnSite Member

use local screen print here. got a one on one relationship, and keeps the money in the same county where i live.

4. pagreen

pagreen LawnSite Member

to the top and i forgot to say in the promo code spot make sure you use CAPS when you type ERIC......

5. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

DUDE!! That's a cool site! Awesome how you can see the design and upload your own logo, resize it, move it around....
    Thanks for the link!

6. Lawn-Guy

Lawn-Guy LawnSite Member

anytime glad to help

7. creativedezign

creativedezign LawnSite Member

i have been using vistaprint.com they have been great for tee shirts, business cards, car door magnets, and lawn signs. there is always some sort of discount going on...so if you search in google for vistaprint.com coupon you get a ton of hits and you will pay like 50% of the normal price.

8. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Quit looking as soon as i saw "6 white tshirts one color for $89.99 tshirt special" Thats fn crazy.
    I also just use a couple local guys

9. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

who are they trying to fool????????????? $89.00 WHAT A DEAL...........

10. MiguelTX

MiguelTX LawnSite Member

Walgreens around the corner usually has stacks of plain (colored) t-shirts on sale, 2 for $10. Of course you'll have to figure out how to do your own lettering. I think you can pick up iron-on lettering on eBay.