1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by redskinsfan34, Nov 15, 2010.

1. gasracer

gasracer LawnSite Bronze Member

If you have Photo shop or a friend who does you can play with a design or a logo. I already had my logo and the shop did the layout.
  2. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

I get my t-shirts screen printed for $8-$15 depending on the quantity that I order. I cant rememeber what I payed for the embroidered ones but I wanna say it was like $25-$30 plus an embroidery set up fee.
  3. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I figured **** press would work as well.
  4. bighornjd

bighornjd LawnSite Member

I've never gotten any results as far as the advertising aspect of it. At least not that i know of. I do think it gives a more professional look though. I figure if i have to wear something might as well be a company shirt. Doesn't really cost much more than buying plain t-shirts at the store. And while there is potential that it could help get business for some guys, working without a shirt is only going to hurt me getting customers.:laugh:

I order from bluecotton.com, maybe not the cheapest, but reasonable prices and I find their online design studio works well and is easy to use. I've ordered T's from there twice and just got some sweatshirts and hoodies a couple weeks ago. Always just the way i design them on their site and are on my doorstep in a couple weeks.Thumbs Up
  5. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

im going to check that one out right now.
  6. gasracer

gasracer LawnSite Bronze Member

7. TSB group

TSB group LawnSite Member

I don't see the point in not wearing my company tees, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts and jackets. I am proud of my company, and I need to wear a shirt. They really don't cost any more money.
  8. bmac32

bmac32 LawnSite Member

if you still need a logo here is a guy that did mine
    Tim Engle <yamahatime@gmail.com>
    i met him on plow sites can you tell him i told you about him if you used him?
  9. Green Feet Lawn

Green Feet Lawn LawnSite Member

I am a 2 man operation. My employee was coming in with all different T's. I am a firm believer on image to set us apart from the fly by nights. I went and bought a ton of plain green t shirts. We wear khaki shorts. Always present a professional image.
  10. kodak mowing

kodak mowing LawnSite Member

company logos on tshirt,jackets and on the side on the truck have given me alot of extra businees,if you do a great job neighbors will call you,they can easily get your info from you and your truck,this is my 3rd year full time and it looks to be even busier than last.