T-shirts??

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by redskinsfan34, Nov 15, 2010.

1. STL Cuts

STL Cuts LawnSite Senior Member

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I can provide shirts, hoodies, etc. at competitive prices and you would be supporting a Lawnsite guy :waving:

I just opened a thread today with some of my stuff, here is a link to it and let me know if I can help anybody out.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=3873565#post3873565

2. capetrees

capetrees LawnSite Member
    from ma

Having shirts made up this next week. Hanes Beefy Tees $10 per shirt and $30 for Champion hooded sweatshirts. $90 one time set up fee. Cheaper cost if I go with the lighter Tee and no name sweatshirt. Every company around me has shirts and they do sell the work. I'm matching the colors of the trucks & lettering with the colors of the shirts. The connection should bring in more work due to recognition

3. bc3xx0

bc3xx0 LawnSite Senior Member

How many colors are you screening?

4. verygreen

verygreen LawnSite Member

Everyone must come to work in a company provided shirt. lawn mowing crew gets screen printed tees. Licensed applicators wear nice two button embroidered golf shirts, salespersons/management wear embroidered button-down dress shirts. As you grow with our company, you get a nicer shirt.

5. capetrees

capetrees LawnSite Member
    from ma

3 colors, black, yellow and green.

6. Jims Lawncare

Jims Lawncare LawnSite Member

I use the same printer here in town that does the printing at the racetrack my wife and I manage. Great prices on shirts, cotton pocket tee's, 2 colors, front and back printed $6 a shirt!! 1 time set up fee $25. I dont think they have gotten me very much work, but they make me look a little more professional and maybe help me keep the work I'm getting. Better than showing up in a tank top and flip flops.

7. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey jims, can we get some pics? thanks hunter

8. Jims Lawncare

Sure, I am waiting on my new shirts I ordered last week, as soon as I get them I will post pics..they are gildan pocket tees...Im a big guy I wear 3 xl he had to order the shirts he should have them done by the end of the week.

9. Jims Lawncare

sweatshirts....not the hooded type, just regular 3 xl sweatshirt printed front and back $10...smaller sizes are a little cheaper!

10. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Jims nothing wrong with that, awaiting the pics.