Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by redskinsfan34, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Jims Lawncare

Jims Lawncare LawnSite Member

Shirts will be ready this week, talked to him today..I'll post pics when I get them.
  2. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you get the shirts?
  3. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

we've used www.queensboro.com and have been pleased.

we use multiple shirts, one color polo for estimates, another color polo for outings, tee's and so on. No, we havne't gotten any business YET, but I believe in the branding process. Between my OCD and military background, EVERYTHING has to be uniform.
  4. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm solo and me, my wife and the my 3 kids wear them, only my son works with me during the summer. It just looks good. I even wear a matching hat.
  5. HydroTerra

HydroTerra LawnSite Member

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.:clapping: I decided to stay local and went to Charleston Cotton Exchange and am very pleased with the overall product, (pix to come later) I hope this message finds everyone busy busy busy, :dizzy: lord knows I've been, home after dark & tired as a dog, but its gratifying:D
  6. shop's lawn

shop's lawn LawnSite Member

Jim- can you post contact info as well. thanks
  7. MR-G

MR-G LawnSite Senior Member

the average residential client may not care about uniforms..but looking more professional will command a higher price due to the perception you are more serious about your business...it also helps greatly when trying to get into the commercial/ hoa markets...indirectly, uniforms will help you in getting "better" clients...if any of our employees show up to work without the uniform we send them home....for us its a must.....