1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

T shirts

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ryan41, Aug 19, 2012.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I just dont get it. If you want people to support your local business, you have to start by supporting other local businesses.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

Posted via Mobile Device

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

SOD UNIFORMS! I worked with craig. Go on their website, or call. They offer a ton of workshirts and polos that are cheaper than any place around.

I recommend them fully!
  4. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Sod uniforms is the way to go.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

i with jacob on this. Find someone local thats what i do. It is so much easier, you can drive to their shop if you need to meet them in person, i pick all my stuff up in person that thank them personally. When you are more than a name and a email addresses and you meet the printer in person, i think they are even more inclined to do the best job because they know there gonna see your shirts around and it pride for them as well. These internet people never see their work after it leaves the shop and most prob give 2S**TS about you after you pay them

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

I got mine from customink. They came out great and tje customer service was good as well
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Most local printers are almost twice the price than someone online that doesn't have a brick & mortar storefront to pay for. Sod uniforms does top notch work and are a sponsor on here and I think many on here can vouch for them! I bought some hi-vis safety yellow shirts with my logo on the front left and across the back, looks awesome.