t shirts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bettergrass, Jul 9, 2004.

1. bettergrass

bettergrass LawnSite Member

where do you go to have shirts made for your company....i want to acheve that professional look and can do it looking like scrups lol

any websites that you know of or a good local shop that i can get the number too and just send them my logos

2. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Avery.. I think I remember you posting a picture of your t-shirts a while back. Is this where you got them from? Is this pricing competitve? I'd like to get some but thier "low minimum" (24) is not low enough for me right now. With set up and print.. I'm looking at $500 (unless I'm reading it wrong).

Anyone else know of any other e-shops?

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

5. Nick17

Nick17 LawnSite Member

The new sponsers shirts look awesome! But, I only need 5-7 not 25!

-Nick

6. Lawn-Scapes

Thanks Jodi.. I think I may need to alter my logo. It has 4 shades of green and the text is another color. It's $5 per adittional color... so we're looking at $32.99 per shirt for 12. :eek:

Nick... I think you can order as little as 12 with your own logo.

7. Avery

I have never posted a pic. of our shirt.

8. Lawn-Scapes

Well then... why not? :)

9. KL Squared

KL Squared LawnSite Member

Have you tried a local t-shirt shop. They generally have much lower minimums. Allow you instant input and you get to see the product before purchase. I used the yellow pages and found the company that has made my shirts for the last 4 years. I am pleased with the price and the look.

10. Avery

Just a shirt with a run of the mill design on the back. Not much to look at really. :)