T-shirts

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by LHSlawnman86, Dec 11, 2004.

1. LHSlawnman86

LHSlawnman86 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

I am thinking of having t-shirts made up and i was thinking what to put on them. i thought just a name a slogan and a number would do. i appreciate any input.
    Mike

2. pema

pema LawnSite Member

I had T Shirts made this year for a few customers. Sent out Cards to all, but for the "FEW" who stood above the rest by paying their bills on time got a T-shirt and a note of appreciation explaining why they were chosen to receive the gift.

Just had the logo put on the upper chest area. They shirts cost me 7$ a piece and if I get 2 new accounts because someone saw my customer wearing one it will pay for the whole batch. Further, I hope it encourages all to pay on time since many of the people who got shirts Live next door to one's who didn't.

3. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I am lucky as I am bartering with a t-shirt place. I'm getting golf shirts, rugby shirts, caps, baseball jackets and long sleeved t-shirts...

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I am also luck my dad's wife does my shirts at cost.

5. toxic man

toxic man LawnSite Member

I think the best application for the use of give away t-shirts is to give them away to the people in your industry who use your services. Like me, for instance, I am in the application business and give t-shirts away to any lawn care contractor I can find. I give them the t and a brochure about my services. LCO's will wear anything especially for work and we are always on their mind. As well as anyone who sees the shirt. So, if you are going to give a shirt away, give it to the people in the industry, they will wear it and that is a great application for a shirt!

Lou
    Weed Solutions Inc

6. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Ok if I understand the post you are looking for just a slogan. Check out a sponsor here they have alot of ideas and the prices seem fair to me. I have never used them so I cant comment good or bad about them, http://www.getyourlandscapeshirts.com/?ls2

7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi LHSlawnman86,

Did you happen to see our how to article on making your own t-shirts? Here is the link.