T190 Transformation Gotta Love Your Track Machine

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Dec 21, 2007.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Guys Check Out These Pics. My Machine Has Never Ever Came Back Like This Before My Operator Said The Mud Was Coming Up To The Top Of The Tracks Some Scary Stuff But We Took Care Of It

DSC02352.jpg

DSC02354.jpg

DSC02357.jpg

DSC02358.jpg

DSC02356.jpg

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I take it those are Mclaren tracks?

But if that was a Cat, you could have cleaned it with a spoon and a garden hose!!!!

3. mrsops

Those Are Mcclaran Tracks Yes Ron. Do You Like Mcclaren Or Bridgestone?

4. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

that stuff looks like goose crap. yuk. I will take the texas dry winter over that!

5. mrsops

Yeah I Would To.. Thats Gravel Mud Rocks Whatever Else Was On That Job In Those Tracks

6. bobcat_ron

I never got around to trying the Mclarens, one local nursery has them on their T300 but they are wearing faster, but they are much smoother than the C lug OEM (Bridgestone) tracks they had.

7. YellowDogSVC

from TX

How do these tracks hold up in rocky conditions or rough, land clearing type conditions?

8. mrsops

I Never Take This Machine On Rocky Surfaces You Will Destroy The Tracks And Your Self With All The Vibration. This Machine Is Great In Mud And Dirt. Backfilling Always A Pleasure As Well, And The Machine Has Alot Of Power

9. bobcat_ron

Any rock(s) bigger than 3 inches will chip and scratch the tracks PDQ, I once spent all day driving over 6" clear rock and I could see the metal cables in the tracks!

10. YellowDogSVC

from TX

what's clear rock? So, if there are rocks "here and there" but fairly substantial softball size, track loaders would be miserable to operate?