T190 Video

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Jan 31, 2008.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

HEY GUYS IM SORT OF NEW TO THIS VIDEO STUFF AND YOUTUBE JUST HAVING FUN WITH THE NEW CAMERA I KNOW YOU GUYS WERENT CRAZY ABOUT THE LAST VIDEO LOL BUT HERE IS ANOTHER 1 GRADING AROUND THE HOUSE AND FOUNDATIONS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Nv8r090qU

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Oh dear Lord, that vid made me cringe and shake in my panties, those Bobcats are loud!!

Is that 190 with the "rowing oars?

3. mrsops

lol your such a bobcat hater it would be funny to you see back in 1 after your cat breaks down after 500 hrs lol. my k series machines are alot quiter that i must say

4. bobcat_ron

So that wasn't a K series then?

5. mrsops

no ron thats a 2005. k series came out in 2006, you can also tell its not a k series by just looking at the decals the decals on the new k series machines are differnt there bolder looking and have the orange bobcat sticker underneath the numbers

6. bobcat_ron

Forgive me, it's been a looooooong time since I last saw a Bobcat, if you know what I mean, like looking at a woman after getting out of jail after 30 years.

7. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know anything about what is happening here but jeez, each of these videos have been of the machines doing absolutely nothing. Why not show the backfilling or some actual grade work?

I am sure that the place didn't just get graded on its own so you must be doing something other than what we are seeing..... yes?

Otherwise, it looks like you have a nice arrangement of equipment for what your company needs.

8. mrsops

my god you would have a heart attack if you came yo my yard i look like i sell bobcats there so many in my yard lol

9. bobcat_ron

Mrsops has his hands in his Bobcat dealer's back pockets for so long, he's got an incurable fungal disease!

10. mrsops

yeah i was late getting back most of it was done i was just showing some finishing touches. so what do you think he was doing with the bucket thats not called grading? lol