T3000 Carrier Rack

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by bice14, Feb 28, 2013.

1. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Nice job there another guy with a imagination looks like a nice set up

How do you like the Lehman boxs

Good choice on a ride on

Charles Cue

2. bice14

bice14 LawnSite Member

3. SteveHuffman

SteveHuffman LawnSite Member

4. BCM

BCM LawnSite Member

thanks guys! Yes i love the boxes but only for doing residential lawns. as they only hold 16 bags on each side, if your doing large comm you'll run out of fert quickly,
    B&B make a nice rack but i wanted something little more sturdy and solid as i use the racks to haul one and two aerators around in the fall too, so i hopefully never have to buy a trailer again!!

5. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

6. BCM

BCM LawnSite Member

they actually fit just perfectly to the hitch so we wielded them to that, but we secured the hitch with a few extra bolts instead of normal 4, and also replaced all the bolts with grade 8, O and also used a step up in size (bolts) from what was standard on the hitch

i also installed adjustable airbags on the rear axle too, with that much weight 6foot behind the axle and 2000lbs of fert in the boxes it would squat a quite a bit even though its a 2500hd

7. bice14

bice14 LawnSite Member

Yes B&B are good. I have ordered a rack from them and we will retrofit it to the back of my flatbed truck. It has shipped and so has my T3000! They should be here by Monday next week. :clapping:

8. BCM

BCM LawnSite Member

you'll love the T3000

9. bice14

bice14 LawnSite Member

I cannot wait!!!!

Office hours are brutal right now... not much going on and just waiting for my T3000 and its carrier rack. :sleeping: