t3000 changes

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by vaacutabove, Nov 18, 2013.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Back in the fall of '07, my business changed forever. If it were not for the T3000, we would not be where we are today. Our Permagreens were unsatisfactory, and Z-Sprays were not a good fit for us.

I thank all manufacturers, but the one who has enabled us to "stay on top" is TURFCO. If I had to get rid of our T's, I would "close our doors". serious

Personal note: I consider turfcobob the best friend I have ever run across regarding the welfare of my business, my employees, and my customers.

Then there's the A-Team members -- as well as dozens of other T owners I have had the pleasure to meet. It has truly been a blessing in my life.

2. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I just stepped over to the office to check current production numbers for 2013. My T-Men brought in over 74% of our total income. One of my T-Guys is currently at $185,000. One man. One machine. One gallon of gas per day. Who can beat this??? Anybody??

BTW -- our T's are not new ones. They are 4 or 5 years old, but we (easily) maintain them. No electric start or spare tanks or booms, etc. either.

3. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Close your doors if you had to get rid of your T's Larry?

Come on buddy...I love ur passion for the machine and Turfco but I Would never let the fate of one of my suppliers control my fate.

If the GL and Z wasn't available I would use T's or whatever it takes to get the job done.

I think ride ons are the key to getting a lot done and think its the best way to go. I do like some machines better then others but at the end of the day I would use any machine that would get the job done before I would close my doors.

Just say n

:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Service 1st Lawn Care

Service 1st Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Lol average year for a ride-on:rolleyes:

5. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

"Drama Queen"

:laugh:

6. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

4 or 5 day work week? If its a 5 day work week, meh, no biggie.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. turfcobob

turfcobob LawnSite Senior Member

I know what you mean. We do the same thing with our Motorcycles. Add this add that and keep tweaking. I have a Goldwing Trike and super machine incredable engineering but I still have to change it to my likes. I think we all do that, just look at a guys pickup and out here in AZ it is Golf cars. I am always getting a kick out of what guys do to their rides. So go at it my friend modify away it just makes them better and custom to your likes.

8. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

I just wanted to add that if I hade a employee doing this I wouldn't change a thing because they work great the way they are. But by myself I do all kinds of spraying and if I can do it on a ride on all the better

Charles Cue