T3000 Demo

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Madddog6993, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Madddog6993

Madddog6993 LawnSite Member

I will be demoing a T3000 tomorrow morning for a few hours on one of my large commercial properties. This particular property has plenty of slopes. I am looking forward to the experience. Will report back tomorrow.

2. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

Well? what did ya think?

3. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

That was 5 days ago...should we call an ambulance???:laugh:

4. chrisby316

chrisby316 LawnSite Member

maybe it fell apart.

5. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Maybe that's why the first T3000 production unit still goes out everyday & all functions operate like new. :usflag:

BTW we pulled out a Z-Spray last year cuz it didn't make it thru the ditch. :cry: (T3000 to the rescue)

I'm still wondering how many lawnsite members running Z's, etc have even tried a T3000. rscvp on this one :confused:

6. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL I think he was referring to the appointment.. not the machine.. LOL

7. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

No matter -- M & C just rolled in. (they run T3000's everyday). All of us laughed at the Z-Spray boys' "jokes" on lawnsite (for good reason, cuz everytime they see a T thread - the Z- Boys jump on their bandwagon and only offer sarcastic comments). No experience with other units, & they have their head up their A$$ (quote from M who tested all of the above units). Including Z's.

We will demo a T3000 (the oldest production unit TURFCO ever made) in front of hundreds of turf grass professionals. If there was something wrong with the unit, why would we take a chance of displaying a bad unit? :confused:

Sorry, but we have "tried them all". Maybe that is bad, but we do not think so. :confused:

E=Rayholio;3103539]LOL I think he was referring to the appointment.. not the machine.. LOL[/QUOTE]

8. Madddog6993

Madddog6993 LawnSite Member

Sorry gents work load has left me exhausted however hear goes.
    Please remember this demo was only for two hours hardly enough time to give any ride-on a fair shot. Hear are some observations

1. Spread pattern was uniform and easily adjusted.

2. Controls even-though they look busy easy to get used to.

3. Foot speed control slowed unit down

4. Unit was slower then expected

5. Heading down a slope the unit breaks free

6. Several times the foot control stuck when it was supposed to be disengaged

I can see where the t3k is superior to the centri and ultra however I prefer my 08 magnum . Please t3k A-Teamers it was only a 2 hour demo and just my first impressions.

9. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

OUCH!!!!!

That has to hurt! :laugh:

10. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member