T3000 pics

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jkranium, Jul 23, 2008.

1. jkranium

jkranium LawnSite Member

since i am beholden to no one here are some pics of the t 3000 fom day on the hill. i guess it does truly exist. i hope it works better than it looks:usflag:

IMAGE_116.jpg

IMAGE_117.jpg

IMAGE_118.jpg

IMAGE_119.jpg

2. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

any more pics of the hotty in yellow?
    j/k

3. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

I watched you snap these pictures as I ate my lunch with Bob. I figured this would eventually happen...

4. jkranium

jkranium LawnSite Member

aside from the colors ( which are awful) I dont care how it looks as long as it gets the job done. I am willing to give it a shot. And wasn't me who snapped the pics just the spy I sent to DC to intercept the mystery machine. He did say it looked well engineered and he is one very critical guy now if turfco will ever bring it down for us to try out like they are supposed to.

5. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

Isn't it funny how everyone who has seen the machine or called to talk to turfco seems to like it, but this one guy who has only seen a picture hates it?

6. brookviewlawncare

brookviewlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Here is ours I think the biggest thing i appreciate over the permagreen is the pump out put and agitation . Our applicator does say it is easier on the body to run

fert 006.jpg

fert 007.jpg

7. brookviewlawncare

brookviewlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey I have owned ours for at least 10 weeks i have the serial number 16 i think and no one has ever told me i could not show pics or give specs out ! I am so sick of the cat and mouse game with this unit. I believe it to be a far superior product over the pg BUT what works for my company may not work for anyone else

8. Dandylyin Slayer

Dandylyin Slayer LawnSite Member

Just wonderin how many acres does it take to turn the thing around ??

It just looks awkward to me .

The z is pretty fast on the turns. How does this thing turn ??

9. sclawndr

sclawndr LawnSite Senior Member

If we could get back to the machine for a minute... what is in between the hopper and the control panel? Looks like a shallow tray but for what purpose?

10. Seacoast

Seacoast LawnSite Member
    from Maine

How's the turning radius? I thought it would have zero turn capabilities with a steering wheel--kinda like those JD lawn tractors that have casters AND a steering wheel. I know TURFCO makes solid equipment though, I have a Turn Aer 6, and I love it:usflag: