T3000

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by robertsturf, Jul 21, 2008.

1. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok guys I'm not bashing the ride-on but it is July 21st and we still don't have any pictures of the mystery machine. I read in a thread last week that the ban has been lifted on it and we still don't have pic's. What gives??:confused::confused:

2. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

Go to Turfco and see it. Bob will send info on it. Give him a call. Or run up to Larry in Iowa and he will show you his.

3. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

Ah.. so now people can talk about the specifics of this machine?

4. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

Trent don't worry there is no T-3000 it was a machine in the Terminator movies and it will come to kill John Connor soon enough. Where's the gonvinator when you need him

5. Rayholio

LOL Yeah.. It was sent back from the future, and the T-100 managed to destroy it, and all of the research that led to it's development... so.. It never existed it the 1st place.. only bad thing is that the T-100 also never existed.. had to self terminate in order to stop the T3000... Which is a real bummer.. 'cuz not cali is without a gov. :)

Not making this up.. I saw the documentary!

6. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

I talked to Turfco Bob in January and gave me specifics. Even sent me some helpful info.

7. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

Just post a pic or something. A picture on a website would be nice. I can see the T-3000 GET OUT!

8. Rayholio

Yeah, he gave me specifics at that time too,but my understanding that it was hush-hush.. Just waiting for the official word to start talking about it specific attributes..

9. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Somebody posted on this site last week that the ban was lifted. So were are the pic's? I have been spec'd to death, and I know it will spread and spray better than anything ever invented and cost twice as much. There are no pic's on their web-site. I don't want to talk to somebody who know somebody that saw one on a trailer going down the road and I don't have time to drive to Iowa to see one in action. Show-me!!!!!

10. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

They said the ban would lifted in about a week. That was about a week ago, so any day now.

I have seen it, it does exist. All I will say to avoid stepping on toes, is that the machines has quite a few features that I would find very useful. If I were looking for a new machine, it would be at the top of my list.

The reason for the hush hush attitude is that there simply were not enough machines made to start really promoting it. You can see whats happening now (It was mentioned on the board way before it was supposed to). Imagine if they starting pushing it, showing pictures and specs, ect. and had none to sell for months.

A National marketing campaign costs a fortune, and they want to make sure they have their *hit straight before they start to push the machine.