Tailgate ramp

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by THIESSENS TLC, Oct 1, 2011.

1. THIESSENS TLC

THIESSENS TLC LawnSite Senior Member

I drive by a john deere dealer every day and saw this ramp on the back of one of their trucks, so i stoped in and asked where they got it. They told me Bannerman makes them. So we went outside to have a look at it. It lifts pretty easy with the dual spring assist. What do you guys think of this tailgate ramp made from Bannerman? Its $799.00
    any body have one? i think it weighs 140lbs.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment....ttachmentid=231017&stc=1&d=131750253017502530.

tailgate_2.jpg

TailGate_small_000.jpg

2. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Do they have a website I'd buy one.

3. THIESSENS TLC

4. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks. For the link

5. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

I like it - similar to to the tailgateramp ramp.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. johnny_boy02

johnny_boy02 LawnSite Member

If you dont need the width of the whole tailgate and want to save a few hundred dollars I use this for days I need the trailer.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    x-ramp

7. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I have been looking for a ramp to possibly set up another guy with a truck and mowing route. I would like to skip the trailer. Trimmer/edger, HH blower and a 36" mower....all the the back of a small pick up....... I like both of these options....

8. THIESSENS TLC

Im sure that will work fine for a push mower or small walk behind. but i dont think it has the ability to hold 730lbs with a max capacity of 1200lbs. that setup looks like it would work great for a 22".

9. johnny_boy02

johnny_boy02 LawnSite Member

You can get them in different widths. I have the "mini" trick version because I didn't need anything larger.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. THIESSENS TLC

I have seen them wider, but I think they have a bit of flex to them ( and no arch) which isnt good for my set-up. how much did that one cost if you dont mind me asking?