take a moment to see my pics in pic forum

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grass disaster, Aug 11, 2005.

1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

what do you think i should invest in next.

2. cochino12

cochino12 LawnSite Senior Member

I think you should invest in a link to your pics in the forum ha ha ha

3. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

4. OMG

OMG LawnSite Senior Member

Need some lettering.....also, I have an enclosed trailer, but I'm scared to put that much weight on it (the car)......does it carry it ok?

5. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

A longer driveway! :p

6. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

Trimmer racks to keep trimmer off of the floor. Looks good. Nice and clean.

7. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

Nice trailer especially w/o the "rivet" on the sides. Get some nice graphics for that baby and have a rolling billboard! Mine started out looking just like yours and now it looks like this![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. GreenGrassEarnsCash

GreenGrassEarnsCash LawnSite Member

dang that looks so sweet. How much was all of that lettering and sign work cost you! Also where did u get it done? I just got a 6 by 12 enclosed haulmark trailer. Black as well! I'm wanting to get it lettered. also what brand is that trailer. looks sweet. u got any inside pics?

9. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

The trailer is a Interstate 14x7 (shoulda got a 18ftr). Inside is still in the works but should have the trimmer racks done this weekend. Still deciding where I want everything. I designed the graphics and had them done at Vinyl Images in Fenton, MO. Let me know if you want their info,they do awsome work! As far as cost....well....lets just say I exceeded my advertising budget a little! Actually I guess its not bad for both sides, rear ramp and the front too for $1700. My goal was to get my name out there as much as possible and honestly even if I run to Wal-Mart or something the trailer goes with me. I have already got several jobs just by people walking up to me looking at the trailer!

10. smullen

smullen LawnSite Member

Sweet looking trailer!!! One of the Nicest I have seen...