1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Take about Slow Service 1st PM 11/5/05

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by nocutting, Dec 20, 2005.

1. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

Anybody have a problem with there LESCO seed not germinating?........I did a 1/2ac seeding job, with a lesco renotator, used Lesco seed,applied Lesco pellitized firber mulch and after a week returned to apply my lesco fertilizer.............You would think I used the Lesco-Weed Seed Blend:dizzy: ....it was Mid sept., Full sun, fully irragated area, checked the heads myself with the client.....As a gentalman, I sent a private message to Bob West? on 11/05/05, but I feel that his negative - no response is just like "Lesco"......guess I should just take my bizness back to Penn State Seed, for a $250.00 order, they deliver free to me in NY, and dont charge sales tax, & their seed avalibility is much Greater, and they also have single varities w / endophyte 100%............"Bob West"!!!!!! show yourself:gunsfirin , regards Saxon Harrison