Take care...its been great!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jimbo, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

Just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me so far this year.

Now that my daughter has turned 2 and I can sleep through the nights without any trouble I have signed up for the Fall, and Winter College semesters. With a few classes here and there I will eventually finish off my degree.
    Unfortunately my study time will have to take precedence over Lawnsite.
    I will try and peek my head in every once in awhile to make sure everyone is doing well. And you might see an occasional post or two.

Thanks Again,
    Jim

:cry:

2. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

good man jimbo. get it while u can ,brother.

3. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

All the best to you, Jimbo !!

4. Jimbo

Looks like I need to go back since I cant spell "Take". Oh well I tried to fix it but it wont let me. Just a key stroke error thats all.

5. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

Good luck.

6. dr grass

dr grass Banned

what are you going for? i was headed toward a degree in sm. bus. management, but i think im gonna switch to hordiculturing. (spelling???) good luck bro.

Shep

7. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

Good luck. Keep in touch.

8. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I went about 5 months last year with out posting. I'll never do that again. Stop by once and a while to say hello.

9. Jimbo

Thanks everyone.

I am going for business management. I can use this degree for any type of business down the road.

I will stop in to visist often (I really need to brush up on aeration, and re-seeding) for the fall. I will have to see how it goes before I know how much extra time I will have for LS though.

Bryan- I received the request that you put in on my behalf for Turf Management (I think thats right)...Thanks alot!

10. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

Good luck Jimbo!!! If I don't hear from you maybe I"ll see you at the Harbor for lunch. Just kidding. Great food down there in Baltimore.
    Once again good luck and pop in from time to time to keep us posted. Travis:D