1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Take On This Account???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNS AND MOWER, Sep 23, 2003.

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

OK Here's the deal. Tenants moved into this house beside an account I already mow. Yard is horrible. 30 minutes with the 21 inch mower (hilly) and 30 minutes weedeating (hilly). Been in this biz for 17 years, so I'm picky on what I take on. Under normal circumstances, I would turn this account down in a NY second. But here's the kicker...............................................................................................................

these tenants happen to be 2 female college students. 20 years old, drop dead gorgeous, Playboy material co-eds. :blob2: :blob2: Take on this account?????
  2. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

YEP!! And make sure you show up at sun-tanning time!

3. grshppr

grshppr LawnSite Senior Member

No, I'd stay away from it....give me the address and I'll take care of the property for you.:D
  4. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

What do the babes have to do with business?????:rolleyes: :cool:
  5. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Man, all i can think of is the scene from american pie 2 with the 2 girls upstairs:D I think i would have to take it.
  6. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

should i take it???? does a cat have an a**?

Who said babes??? These are eager college students getting an education!!!!!:angel: :angel:
  8. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

does a bear s**t in the woods???

i'd do it for free as long as they would personally invite me in to pick up payment each week...

Last week, I saw them grilling out, wearing bikini tops, and drinking beer!!! My kinda client!!
  10. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Personally I have managed to grow up an run my business. I have a wonderfull and beutifull wife to come home to. I do like any man like eye candy but most of all you said you mow next to it( you get it any ways). Make a buck and charge them what it is worth. Just cause they are in bikinis in walmart doesnt mean they get a discount.