Takeuchi Series 2 machines

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AWJ Services, Jun 3, 2008.

1. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

3. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

That is the first 200 series of a mini I have seen. I saw a 200 series CTL from the Con Expo in one of those picture collections posted on here but that was it.

4. AWJ Services

from Ga

On another post a guy mentioned that the TL150 was changing too a Kubota engine.
    They have a V3800 engine at 99hp but it is smaller cubes than the current Yanmar.

I was told that units are already in production but units will only be released when dealer stock is depleted.

I find it hard too believe that there are no pictures anywhere.LOL

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Our local Takeuchi dealer isn't going to be selling them no more, so I gues the Interweb is the only place I can see them.

6. NHMan

NHMan LawnSite Member
    from USA

They look identical to the current models, except the provisions for counter weight. I may have the specs but will have to double check..

7. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I'm up for scribble scrabble.......would be a nice break from the job we are on. Have to post some pics of my current nightmare job.......

8. BOBCATZZ

BOBCATZZ LawnSite Member

I tested one about 2 weeks ago TL250 the inside of the cab is bit differant stereo standard and a noticably quiter in cab the hydralics now have proportional switch similar to bobcat also there is a 12 pin electric plug for attachments like mills and blades a chipped key for security
    Upon first impression the machine pushed the same if not better than the model it replaces they have increased the drawbar pull a little apparently
    it also weighs nearly 1/2 ton more
    These are the differances i found/felt may be more or you guys may receive differant machine as in australia we get the european specced takas with high flow /hydralic hitch enclosed air/heat cabs standard

9. BOBCATZZ

BOBCATZZ LawnSite Member

Oh and a foot throttle wich i think would be better if it were a decelerater like a dozer but any way

10. AWJ Services

from Ga

Did it have a Kubota engine?