1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Takeuchi Skid steer

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Jan 22, 2013.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

You VTS people make me laugh. Always bragging about the advantages of a dual purpose maxhine, but then you start crying about needing a wider trailer and buckets because of the wider width!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

No, resistance is futile because Terex basically stopped marketing and making the VTS.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

:nono: Never Ron! First I had a CTL and it cannot do what a VTS machine can. I can't afford to buy a CTL and keep a wheeled skid. For the work I get a wider machine just isn't going to work. The big problem is Terex:hammerhead:, they don't want to do anything with VTS and the OEM's don't want to deal with it.

Any way I agree that TK should have just put wheels on what they had...
  4. SunriseGardens

SunriseGardens LawnSite Member

Did you catch anything? The best I did on opening day was a 18" bass and a couple small northern. My fishing buddy got skunked he was fishing for the "elusive" walleye....
  5. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

We fished the University Bay area and caught enough trolling for a decent fish fry. Nothing special.