Takeuchi spill guard + 4in1

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by BOBCATZZ, Sep 26, 2008.

1. BOBCATZZ

BOBCATZZ LawnSite Member

Hey here are some pics of my TL150 bucket and spill guard
    BTW the guard has been on there since 05 maybe BCRON coppied me.:laugh:
    And check out the tipper it has a 60 ton payload .MMMMMMMMMMM

26092008021.jpg

26092008023.jpg

09092008003.jpg

26092008024.jpg

26092008022.jpg

2. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

that looks like a beast

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

A bucket built like a tank for a machine built like a tank. Good looking bucket, it would be a suitable rock bucket.

4. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Is the ground that hard in the land of Aus to need forked bucket teeth :dizzy:

5. BOBCATZZ

BOBCATZZ LawnSite Member

We have heaps of differant dirts hard pack clay shale mostly .
    The TL is used to do a lot of digging the tiger teeth break the hard pack easier .We use the same bucket for every thing trimming/grading/digging/loading etc

6. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Right on, twin tigers on a skid steer bucket. I like it! :drinkup:

7. AMCAT

AMCAT LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

I have never seen teeth like that before . Do they work better to cut thru tough conditions or what is the advantage ??? Do they break easier ???

8. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

We run them on our 400's at work tearing through hardpan. They work awesome. The downside is that they don't last quite as long as a traditional spade tooth. Don't seem to break very easy, we beat the crap out of them and I've yet to see one snap in half. Sometimes we run just the twins at the ends of the bucket and the singles on the middle shanks, but we have one 72" bucket that has all 7 teeth setup with twins right now.

Never seen them on a skid steer bucket but I bet it's awesome.

9. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice! I bet you can still get dirt to flow over that with the power of a takie!

10. BOBCATZZ

BOBCATZZ LawnSite Member

Seriously the TL150 is a weapon i have tested all the others and nothing comes near it i'm still to find it's limit they have bottom less power and push.
    As for lift we have loaded wet clay (slop) on to cat 35 ton site dumpers and the tak did it with ease.
    The tigers are awsome for digging also recently we cleared some scrub and because the teeth are 8 inchs long we used the bucket like a stick rake made short work of it.
    I have booked a test on the new cats when they arrive but personally the cat has a lot to live upto if i am to change colours.