Takeuchi TL130 Skid Steer (Mustang) - Cab/Air/Heat, LOW HRS!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by arbor pro, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

Only 605 Hrs; 67hp Yanmar Dsl; 12" Tracks; Deluxe Cab, A/C & Heat; Pilot Controls; High/Low Range; 4630 Tipping Load; Loaded with Safety and Comfort Features, 66" Bucket. (Same as a Mustang Track Loader but more features).

$27,500 OBO. (605) 228-9350. Aberdeen, SD.

Can ship within central and Mt time zones for $1k or less, to east coast for $1250 and west coast for $1500.

takeuchi tl130.jpg

IMAG0380.jpg

IMAG0381.jpg

2. arbor pro

from SD

Also have a brand new set of forks available with the skid steer for $780 (not sold seperately).

3. arbor pro

from SD

I will trade for smaller/older skidsteer plus cash difference or other item(s).

4. cutbetterthanyou

cutbetterthanyou LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw the folcomer on the back. Are there branchs up there or did the machine come from down here near maryland? Nice machine .

5. arbor pro

from SD

I traded some of my equipment to the previous owner who was from maryland. he wanted my stuff, i wanted his skid steer.

Once I got it to SD and started using it, i quickly realized it was too much loader for my needs which is why I am now looking to get a smaller/older skid steer that costs less money and use the extra cash to pay off some loans.

I've only put a few hours on this loader myself which is why I refer to it as a one-owner machine because the previous owner put all the hours on it himself. He took good care of it.

6. arbor pro

from SD

Sorry, should have been more specific about previous comments - previous owner had a foundation excavating business. He would use the Takeuchi loader to finish digging out foundations then use it to backfill. Has never seen a hydraulic attachment on it - only a bucket. never been rented out either. Very clean machine.

7. lawnboyil

lawnboyil LawnSite Member

bump, they are good machines

8. arbor pro

from SD

item has been sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.