Takeuchi TL150 High Flow????

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by BIGBEN2004, May 25, 2008.

1. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

2. SiteSolutions

SiteSolutions LawnSite Bronze Member

1. Gyro Trac offers a low flow head, maybe FAE did the same?

2. Super Trak makes a High flow Takeuchi TL150, so maybe that is a Super Trak machine?

3. From the sound of it, that thing could barely chew it's way out of a paper sack! I could have chopped up that little tree ten times faster with a bush hog on my T-190. Or even my old school bush hog and Yanmar tractor! So my third guess is maybe the guy doesn't know you need a high flow machine to run that cutter?

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

4. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

I have said this before But in my owners manual they list High flow as an option.

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

And the people running that mulcher were still getting used to it's performance, check out their stand on mulcher, now that's wild!

6. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

On the side under the TL150 it said HIGH FLOW. In the one video shot you get a good shot of it.

7. ASCHAL45

ASCHAL45 LawnSite Member

Maybe in the UK they offer high flow. That is where that clip is from I think

8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

The highflow is available from a third party but can be ordered from the factory. Much like the 5000 psi option on CASE skid steers.

9. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

That is a pretty pathetic performance. It could hardly grind that little brushy tree ,without nearly stalling. I think I will pass on that rig.

10. Ausman

Ausman LawnSite Senior Member

High flow has been standard on TL150 hear in australia for over a year.