1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

taking a leak

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sir mowsalot, May 26, 2007.

1. Sir mowsalot

Sir mowsalot LawnSite Senior Member

It seems like each week at the same time at the same customers house i gotta pee. I have regular *pee* stops on my route. Of course im not gonna go if it is in the open or if i can hold it until i can get to a bathroom, but im talking about gut busting cant hold it anymore gotta go now pee time.

These designated pee areas LOL are a private spot that the customer or neighbors would never know, like in the backyard in the woods, or way out in the edge of a 3 acre lawn behind a shed. Alot of these customers are out in the sticks with nothing around for miles, and evertime i am on my way there i dont have to pee until i start mowing. Anyone else have designated pee areas LOL?
  2. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

If I came out and found you or ANYONE peeing on my spot, I'd kick your ass and put round up in place of your Killex. Now, if I gotta go, I usually do it in a toilet or have my partner block the other side of the truck while I pretend to look for something and pee as close to the door as possible.

I can't imagine looking over my shoulder whilst peeing and see the customer standing there with the "What are you doing" look.

In todays day and age, I would bank that the customer would expect you to cut them for free for the entire year for something so minor.
  3. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I take a 44oz Speedway cup and lid with. Take a pee in the cup while sitting in the truck--- dump later. Normally at a stop light!!!!!!!!!
  4. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

I'm glad someone had the Balls to post this issue.....

I figured you'd take a beating posting this... But YES I have these spots.
    getting older I seem to have a going problem, and when I gotta go. I have 2 options, GO or go home and change...
  5. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I can pee anywhere but dumping has to be on home soil. Something has to be said about the comfort factor of home dumping. There is no better feeling than that of my 256lb butt nestled against my taiwanese porcelain.

I only use the best paper too........I am way off topic. I'll spare you the details.
  6. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

The best thing about an enclosed trailer is being able to pee when needed. Just hop in close the rear gate and oh what a releif it is.
  7. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

When you CANT go home to dump.....ALWAYS carry wet wipes/babywipes. Nothing like that "oh so clean" feeling...
  8. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I have a couple lawns that provide enough cover that I could relieve myself if I had to. Other than that I just stop at a gas station. If you are in a pinch just pull over on the side of the road and go around to the other side, open the door and act like you are doing something important while taking a leak.
  9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

as long as the thread stays clean and doesn't get too detailed then we will leave it be.

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

So true!:usflag: