Taking Test TOMARROW!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by precisioncut, Feb 29, 2004.

1. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

Well. tomarrow at 11 am I will be taking the Pest App Test for the state of Utah. Studied well, but nervous because I have never been very good at tests. Wish me luck, ya'll. I'll let ya know. Thanks for all the help you all have given me in this forum.

2. KCLandscape

KCLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Get er done and never look back...

3. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

Scan the books & prep material lightly one more time without getting too in depth before going in. Breath deep when you do get hung up & mark the answer key lightly if you leave it blank. Then when you've answered all the rest, go back & choose the "best" answer regardless of whether you're sure it's the correct one. Never leave an question unanswered. Blank is never the correct one. But a "best guess" sometimes is.

Relax & break a leg!

4. precisioncut

To all those who might care- I PASSED! It feels good to know I am another step above the other people who don't care about licensing and stuff. Thanks for all the help again and I'm sure I will be asking more questions in the future.

5. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

Congratulations & welcome to the brotherhood!!!

Now be safe & profitable!

Steve

6. heybruck34

heybruck34 LawnSite Senior Member

congrats. I was pumped when I got my results- couldn't wait to go buy stuff!!!

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

good 4 u now go make money

8. precisioncut

Thanks guys-I will be visiting a Lesco this weekend!

9. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

You just took a big step. That says a lot of good things about you and your commitment to your career.

10. cantspranomo

cantspranomo LawnSite Member

say, fellas is this all male site? Are there any women out there
    who spray? I know of one. Myself