1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Talked to my dealer today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The landscaper, Mar 12, 2005.

1. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I talked to my dealer today when I was in getting some things ready for spring. He told me about some group rates he could give us. 2005 yazoo keys 52" ztr for 5995.00....and thats just for 2 people. If we get more I'm sure we can move him down more.

Also, he has a 48 consumer ztr, 48 com ztr, 61 ztr......36,48 belt wb....and 48 and 52 hydro wbs. Any combinations can be used for the discount is what he told me.

Contact me if interested in anything here and we can work something out with him. I am personally getting the 52" rider.

I have all the prices for those interested.

2. The landscaper

Any interest?

3. The landscaper

Am I missing something here..Is this not a good price? Or what...I was just curious why there was no interest in this. Maybe everyone just has there mowers for the year.

Please fill me in if I'm missing something. I dont want to buy something I wont be able to use. Thanks

4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Probably a couple of reasons. 1) those are not really very good mowers, 2) that's about the same price they are on the floor here without the "deal" 3) logistics

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

4. Non-existant on the East Coast

6. The landscaper

Where would you say they rank as a mower? I demoed one in the fall and thought it was pretty nice.

Thanks for the replies though.

7. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Prices may be great, but I am no where near your dealer.

8. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

toward the bottom

9. Classic

Classic LawnSite Member

Where the heck is Wakeman Ohio?

The Kees brand is average at best. They are owned by Husqvarna and parts can be a mojor issue. That is one of the reasons there are no dealers in my area anymore.

Pay a little more and get something like ExMark, Scag, Deere, Great Dane etc.....

I'm sure the "group rates" are due to the fact that he cannot sell those units!!

10. scagster

scagster LawnSite Member
    from n.ohio

wakeman is where the first nightgame was played in baseball, you can look it up