Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

That is exactly what led to me going elsewhere. If they would only fix the problem instead of putting so much effort to make everyone beleive it doesnt exist they would probably have 3 locations by now. The sad part is that they dont need you and your little mower and weedeater. They can pretty much tell you to g o f yourself in the middle of the showroom and they will never notice a difference. It sucks, but its true.

If you need blades, benders has them (ask for scag blades) and they have most of the common engine parts such as filters, ect. Belts and other things you can get at www.j-thomas.com or napa can match up most belts.

2. childret

childret LawnSite Member

I'm out of spring hill but sold my company. Trying to stick to re-sods and sodding.....i get all my sod out of lake placid, fl. So if anyone wants to make a few bucks and not have to do any work with sod send me a message. I get it all wholesale so I can work with you. Thanks

3. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya, I've just never heard of them & couldn't find them on the web or anything.

4. sweetz

Would you be willing to come to St. Pete.?

5. sweetz

All of the trash is still just sitting there.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

6. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys hows life treating you?

7. sweetz

It's going. :laugh: How are you doing? I just got a new customer tonight.:cool2: Gas keeps going down in price. :clapping: I figured out that with gas going down, I basically just got a few good size accounts by doing nothing (I'll save at least a couple of hundred per month with how much gas has already gone down). It's amazing when I think of it, but when gas first reached as high as it is now (a couple of years ago) I was about flipping out. A decent amount of my accounts I priced higher because gas was higher when I started their accounts & now with gas going lower & lower I'm making more & more than I ever thought I would. So, I guess life is good.:dancing:

8. sweetz

I'm looking forward to this more every time I think about it. Tuesday @ 9am I'm picking up a Wright ZK for a demo - a 3 day demo!!! It's a 52" with a 31hp engine, plus it's got a mulching kit on it!!! I can't wait! Their website says it will cut at a max of 14 mph!!! I know, it probably won't cut that well at that speed, but for a crisp cut from my z I'm looking at going 5-7 mph. It's deck is also about 10" wider than my z. I've got a handful of larger properties that I take care of & I want to see how much time it will cut off of those properties. The demo is for an unlimited # of hours & I pick it up Tuesday @ 9am & return it Friday @ 9am. This demo is through Wright. Everyone in this area thinks you're nuts if you want to demo one of their machines - if you do get a demo it's only for about an hour - at least that's my experience.

9. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

kolawns,how did you get hooked up with the demo?keep us posted on the results.i have never operated a Stander!

10. sweetz

I've never operated a stander either....I'm REALLY excited!!!! Just go to the Wright website, http://www.wrightmfg.com/, & look at the bottom in the middle. It says like Trade up to a Stander ZK, bring in your MMZ & we'll give you a Stander ZK to try out for three days. I figured MMZ was another one of their products at first so I didn't give it a second thought, but then I started thinking more about their product line & I was very curious what they were talking about. MMZ=Mid Mount ZTR . Hey wait a minute, I have one of those! So, I filled out the form online. Kevin called me the next day from Wright. We set the time & place to pick it up. That was it. I'm really impressed!