Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

kolawns where is your nearest wright dealer? The only one I can think of is Royal and we all know about that place. Is there another one I don't know about?

Keep us posted on cut quality.

2. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Royal, but don't contact the dealer about this. It's Wright who is doing this, I'm not even sure the dealers are aware of it? Just go to Wright's web site, click that link at the bottom, fill out the form & they will call you. Royal didn't even have a demo mower, this guy from Wright, Kevin, is bringing a demo mower there for me & he is suppose to meet me there at 9am on Tuesday. When I asked Royal for a demo of the Wright, they let me drive it around on their property.

3. Bladerunner Inc

Bladerunner Inc LawnSite Member

I think Al's lawn care is a wright dealer now he gave me one as a loaner a couple of weeks ago.

4. sweetz

Where is Al's at?

5. sweetz

Well guys, I get the demo tomorrow morning..... I'm just a little EXCITED!!! I got my trailer ready to hold this mower because it is wider than mine, so I had to take my w/b off. At least my 21" fits. Oh well.

6. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Do any of you guys use the Sthil reciprocating hedger, model# HL100k? I have a quick technical question I wanna ask.

7. sweetz

I use an ECHO, not a Stihl.... Sorry....

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I got the 2 stroke version of it. What would you like to know I may be able to help. I also run 4 mix trimmers so I know about them engines too.

9. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I used to have one. What did you need to know?

10. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Did you guys have problems with the gas cap on the HL100k ? Its one of those slot and latch caps. I've been through 2 of them. Everytime I gas the damn thing up, I gotta screw around with the cap for half an hour, tryin to get it to line up so I can close the latch. Yesterday I gave up. Just wondering if it sounds like a defect or what. Damn thing is only a little over a year old.