Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. D & J Lawn Care

D & J Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Heah Kleankuts or anybody work in riverveiw i just got a call from a guy but not my area he asked if i knew anybody , and i asked if it was ok to put his number on the forum 813-986-5959 call tonite

2. Bladerunner Inc

Bladerunner Inc LawnSite Member

Hey guys I sure am enjoying this weather and just in time. My main guy has been out all week with a bad tooth. Which worked out great for me (payroll wise payup) so I did not do much cutting this week. I am going to try and schedule things so I can have off Thanksgiving day and the day after. I also take off one week for Christmas and New Years. I did keep busy this week with sprinkler work and I installed some landscape timbers for another customer. Nothing wrong with a little extra money especially with my daughters birthday today and Christmas around the corner. I don't know about you guys but this summer was very expensive for me I really need to tighten up over the winter get all my repairs, tires and misc stuff done-before summer hits again

3. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

It was an EXPENSIVE summer! payup:(:mad: Question Bladerunner.....How do you take a week off for Xmas & New Years - there both in different weeks. Do you mean you take off mid-week to mid-week? Call me stupid, but......:confused:

4. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

Dixie trailers on US 19. It is right around 142nd Ave on the west side of the road. 544-7989 Jim is the owner. They do good work, prompt, and reasonalbly priced.

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Thank you so very much.

6. sweetz

I'll write that down. Thanks.

7. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

hey guys does anybody wanna meet for lunch one of these days? Maybe mid November when things slow down a bit.

8. sweetz

I'd like that South, how about one day next week?

9. Bladerunner Inc

Bladerunner Inc LawnSite Member

Man I really did not look that far ahead yet until I read your post. I hate the holidays! only because of all the juggling around you have to do. or is it just me? I have a friend in the business who takes off 2-week for the Christmas & new years holidays it sure would make things easier and I just asked my wife what she thought about me working Christmas eve and she informed me that our daughter is off school for 2-weeks so looks like I will get to take two weeks off :)I guess I'll have to break the bad news to the guys later:( it does look like they will be taking a mid-week to mid-week vacation this year. I have large commerical accounts in South Tampa that fall on Thursday and their very particular. So, I have to make sure they're taken care of. How do you guys handle the Holiday's?

10. sweetz

:laugh: Well right now I'm solo & I was wondering what you guys do also. Was curious about what the norm is. Ya, I worked for the School Board for 6-7 years & that was very nice! 2weeks off for X-mas!