1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Bladerunner Inc

Bladerunner Inc LawnSite Member

I don't know about everyone else but I try to keep a every other week schedule that's the way I have done it since I started. My friend who takes two weeks says his customers are used to it. that's the way he has then trained so to say. I split my route days in half so pretty much one guy can handle it, most of the week. I still have to work a couple of days during the week with my helper. But for the holidays I double up the week before we take off and when we return we do everybody as well then work them back into sink. so we can do half day routs. until winter is over usually I start back ever week service in March but this year I might try to stretch it till April I need as much time as possible to save/make money.

2. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

I do every other week as well. I get them all done in one week though so that I have the other week to do other things that I don't have much time to do during the season. ie: pressure washing, landscaping, equipment maint., etc.

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

sounds good

4. sweetz

Anyone else????

5. Bladerunner Inc

I would like to join you guys.

6. Bladerunner Inc

I do my Sunday and Mondays together so I can have every other off Sunday to spend with my family and Mondays for side work and if I get a lot of side work I let my main guy handle the route and me and my 2ed guy do the side job

7. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

i would be up for that too. just let me know when and where.

8. sweetz

Alright guys, so when & where do we want to meet up? First off, what city, or better yet, Pinellas County, Hernando?

9. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Tell ya what bruthas, I may be getting out of the business. I just don't have enough accounts to keep it rolling. I'm in deep with bills, girlfriend is stressed.... residentials are not paying on time...or at all ..blah blah, getting tired of calling and chasing checks. Don't know what I am going to do unless something turns around.

10. sweetz

Sorry to hear that! Ya, it's pretty sad when you have to be a bill collections agency among other things. That's what I've gotten to do in the last few days. Not fun, but they all paid. Anything I can do?