1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone heard from klean recently? I'm curious how he's doing.
  2. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

LOL, unemployment is the highest its been in like 10 years. Guess I'll keep cutting, gonna do some advertising next year, but for now I'll hold on. I hate giving up, its not like me to do that.
  3. sweetz

Ya, you would probably have a very hard time finding another job. Good luck.
  4. Bladerunner Inc

Bladerunner Inc LawnSite Member

I'm down with that Wednesday sounds good!
  5. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

wednesday sounds good for me too. the afternoon would be better for me. just let me know where. Kevin i have gotten over half of my clients from craigs list. i have probably had about 40-45 call for estimates. i have landed 15. some said i was to high but i just kept posting and i got calls. dont give up just yet if possible. I know its hard my wife keeps telling me to get another job. But I wish you all the best in whatever your decision is.
  6. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Hey Craigs List is a great idea. Were gonna do lunch wednesday around 1:00, if you can make it thats cool. Were going to a place called Pickles Plus, its off Enterprise rd. But thats Pinellas County, so its a bit of a drive for you, probably like an hr from riverview. But if you can make it great, call me if you need directions cell 727 423-6015.

7. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you talking about the place right off of 19 and Enterprise? I go down there for my knee doc and my back doc.

Florida Spine on Drew and Dr. Harker for my ortho knee guy.

I have eaten in that Pickles Plus I think and they have an awesome Ruben and Broccoli cheese soup!

Just down the road on the other end of Enterprise is a Jason's Deli and they are even better IMHO.....

I cannot make it but I would love to!!
  8. sweetz

Sorry you can't make it tama, I'm sure we'll do something again.
  9. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

count me in!
  10. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

amor4421 call me maybe we can car pool!