Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm off that week! But......We're having a garage sale that Fri, Sat & Sun after Thanksgiving, so...
    We still have to go through A LOT for that sale! So, there goes Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues & Wed before Thanksgiving?!?!:dizzy: Oh well......

2. sweetz

I'm doing good klean, loving this cool air! I can work my A** OFF & not sweat at all!!! How's it going over there?

3. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

work is slow for me but im still here

4. sweetz

How are things going with the cancer?

5. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I work every week year round. Only mow every other week this time of year, but I have a few high end commercial that I have to go and blow or pick up leaves, just tidy up each week. I do all commericals one week, and residentials the other this time of year. We still only work 4 days this time of year though.

6. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Very slow for me too.....I had more business last year, this sux

7. sweetz

Hang in there man. :waving:

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Well this week I'm going around and getting all my places cleaned up (Hedges/leaves mainly) and ready for the Holidays. I'm really trying to push mulch and trimming up trees, as those are good money makers on the side. But man a lot of my customers aren't getting back to me this year with any of it. Guess everyone's cutting back. I did see gas at $1.95 today. Don't think I have seen it that low since I started driving.

9. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

The residential market has been very, very tight this year. I have been in business since 95, and I have never seen people so careful with money. It is either going to get better, or get much worse, then get better. Just have to make due for now.

10. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

its not doing any better, but its not getting worse either.i still feel the same