1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

good to here everyone is doing?amor4421 give me a call when you get a chance.nice to here fron you kolawns.kevin,keep your head up buddy!

2. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, we're still moving, but the date has been pushed back to at least April 1st if not May or June 1st. The later the date, the better for us! I think I just picked up another account - the house next door to what will be our new house - I was putting in some mulch today at the house that we're moving to & she saw me & called me over. Can't complain about that! I hope everyone's doing well!

3. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

4. sweetz

klean, I feel like I'm going nuts. We've got SO MUCH to do & get done in the next few months!!!

5. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I picked up another account and sod job the other day. Maybe things will start picking up now.

6. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

yeah tks bruthas

7. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

hey guys what's everybody been up too? Been keeping busy but now I'm fighting a terrible cold, its been almost a week now and I'm not getting any better. I actually feel worse every day, this is gonna be a long week.

8. sweetz

When we talked earlier I meant to ask you about your cold. Sorry I didn't & sorry you feel so bad. Are you getting sharp stomach pains & feeling like you are going to vomit or vomiting. I ask because since Friday night that's how I've felt. I hope you feel better for mowing this week. :waving:

9. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Its more of a bad cough with some chest pain and I got a mild fever. I think I'm going to go se a Dr. tomorrow. I feel like crap lol.

10. sweetz

Hope ya feel better man!