Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

just checking in guys,hope everyone is doing well
  2. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm busy, I haven't slept all night. I'm painting & cleaning out the house that my wife & I are moving into. FUN!!!:dizzy:

How are you doing klean?
  3. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

I am bored out of my mind!

I was doing my Hydro oil change yesterday and of course the JD dealer gave me the wrong filter and it wont screw on so I am waiting for them to send me the right one from New Port Richy. I am going to have to pay for it because I filled the other with oil before I "made sure it fit"

Why would I question the part sold to me? I really hate Highland Turf and Tractor! Since they shut down the Dade City store and I lost the support of the staff there I have been totally turned off by the other stores.

Green Fleet my butt! I will be in Toro when it is time to buy new and Pasco Turf and Tractor will have my business. They have been awesome and I haven't even bought a mower from them yet! Only some hand held and tons of spare parts.

Otherwise, I have been having back pains so I had to go to the doc down in Clearwater on Drew st. and now I need to facet joint injections a CT scan.

I had back surgery in 2004 and so this is the normal process.
  4. sweetz

I heard ya on the back pain, mine is killing me right now.
  5. PKlawn

PKlawn LawnSite Member

Glad I found the web-site...Has been helpful in the past. Decided to join to get the benefits of Q and A.

I have not done a large commercial acct before and have an opportunity to bid on 50 acres clear and clean. No edging no blowing. I have relatively no overhead but will consider hiring a person if I get this job to help so that my residentials don't suffer. Door to door 100 miles round trip but they are willing to compensate for traveling and gas.

Any Ideas on bidding? I have an idea but would like more opinions. :cool2:
  6. Sym

Sym LawnSite Member

I saw some green grass today:clapping:

I got sun burnt today :hammerhead:

so close.......:cool2:
  7. Sym

Sym LawnSite Member

I got this email from a customer in Meadow Pointe.... I charge $70 a month....

I'm sorry, but we will no longer be needing your services at XXXX Crimson Clover Lane, Wesley Chapel. We really appreciate your hard-work and thank you for your service, but another lawn company approached us today and is only charging half of what we are currently paying you for the same services.
    Thanks again.
    XXX and XXXXX

it is getting scary....... good luck out there
  8. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

That is BS man, same thing happened to me a few months ago. and $70 a month is cheap.
    By the way bruthas I turned the big 38 today. I hate birthdays. lol
  9. Sym

Sym LawnSite Member

Happy Birthday....

I know it is cheap... small yard... mow, blow and go.... takes about 15-20 minutes...
    bet they call back...
  10. sweetz

Happy birthday. Hey Kevin, I was over by your house today, but I was in such a hurry I didn't get a chance to call you.