Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Sym

Sym LawnSite Member

What's up with that wind the last 2 days...ridiculous....and this cold/cool snap?

2. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

I could do without the wind! But the cold is great!

3. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

I guess its getting pretty cut-throat in this business now. I have several accounts on the same street in South St Pete. One of my customers told me a lawn service has been stopping by and pressuring her to switch to their service. Which includes bad-mouthing my service... I always do good work, I even have pics. I don't have alot of accounts to begin with. Why don't these sharks go out and find their own accounts instead of stalking my customers? WTH?

4. sweetz

They want all the money that they can get?

5. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

How is everyone doing? I've been busy as hell. Does anyone talk on here anymore? :rolleyes:

6. sweetz

I'm busy as well thank God. So are things going better for you? I don't think many guys talk on here anymore, at least not like they use to.

7. KensLawnCare

KensLawnCare LawnSite Member

ive been getting a few calls but alot of people shopping around i got a yard to look at tommorrow yea see what happens

8. sweetz

Ya, I had a good amount of estimates just this last week. But everyone of them was shopping around. I know because they told me that they were once I got there. Won't get an of them.

9. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor

Hey Guys,

We are a new nat'l wholesale distributor of Landscape Lighting and we're located here in Tampa. 15,000 fixtures in STOCK! Largest landscape lighting inventory in the nation.

We ship everything out nationwide but do except walk-ins from local contractors. I like to take care of locals so come by and check us out. If you need a deal give me a call--or come by and say HI!

Sincerely,

Alan
    Owner
    www.LandscapeLightingWorld.com
    15486 Nebraska Ave
    Lutz FL 33549
    813 978-3700
    (we are about 300 yds North of Bearss on the southbound side)

10. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys!i see a few of you are still hanging around!