1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

Hey klean how is everything going? Haven't talked to you in a while. Give me a call sometime so we can catch up on things.

2. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Yep. How ya doin brutha? :waving:

3. thegreenreaper

thegreenreaper LawnSite Member

Dont live in tampa but the hernando area. Just want to say Hi to the locals:waving:

4. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, welcome. :waving:

5. sweetz

Hey klean, how are you holding out?

6. sweetz

How's it going Kevin. I did my accounts down by you today. When I'm down there I always keep an eye out for you, still haven't seen you though. How are you weathering the storm?:waving:

7. kevinlane

I wish it would storm, all my lawns are hurtin brutha. We need some friggin rain!

8. sweetz

I just notified all my customers that I'm going back to a bi-weekly schedule until it starts raining some.

9. coqui landscaping

coqui landscaping LawnSite Member

man guys it has been tough for me, what have you guys been doing to get new customers?? i passed about 70 flyers last week and nothing. i was thinking of keep passing out the flyers and knock on doors i got one like that yesturday, i was going to leave a flyer and i knocked on the door instead !!

10. kevinlane

I've only had 1 new account in the past 3 months. I lost one the other day due to my customer losing his job. Atleast if it would rain, that would give us an edge to getting more business.