Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I couldn't imagine working 7 days a week, good for you though. Is that mostly solo or with employee's?

2. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

Solo. I cannot afford to pay someone all the time. I would like to be able to but just ins't enough money in it yet. We are doing well with me being solo this year but this is the first year it is paying me to be in business.

3. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

tamadrummer i am solo also. i have 40 customers. How many do you have? I hope to get 55-60 before needing to hire someone part time. What is your number that you want to have before hiring someone?

4. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

amor4421 how r you buddy?good to see you guys keeping in contact.im getting bored sitting at home doing nothing.i really want to get back out there!

5. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

whats up klean. im doing good. how r u doing? we need you back out here with us. its just not the same without you. give me a call when you can.

6. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

How about this heat? I'm starting to look like an islander, :laugh:. I must be keepin the gatorade shareholders happy, that's for sure.

7. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

hey guys i got a problem. My blade on my hustler won't come off. the bolt seems like it is stuck. have any of you had this problem? if so how did you get the bolt out? i always hand tighten my blade bolts. it is weird because the other one comes off fine. any help would be great.

8. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

You don't use an impact wrench/ air tools for your blades? I couldn't change blades without mine. That is the only way I get my blades on and off, you may have to go to the mower shop for that without air tools. I had the same problem with my ex, I broke down and bought a small air compressor and impact drill.

9. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

thats what i thought i might have to do. yeah i might go buy an air compressor for fathers day. what size do you have

10. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

The dealer I use has a program that if you buy your blades from them they will sharpen and change your blades regularly as part of the deal.

I have not had to try to change a blade in almost a year.....:clapping:

Depending on how far away from Z'hills you are, you might drag your Z up here and have them get it off for you.