Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Ruben Rocha

Ruben Rocha LawnSite Senior Member

Well we have had record temps. in the tampabay area with little rain for October.
    In fact I skipped a few this week due to the turf was so dry. It was crunching under my feet like dry oak leaves.

2. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm starting biweekly service next week. I have a few that I may have to mow, but they're irrigated and fertilized. When are you guys going to biweekly? I'm curious.

3. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Nov1 to March 31, if I have any accounts left..... :laugh:

4. KensLawnCare

KensLawnCare LawnSite Member

i skipped a few last week did not grow at all, starting bi-weekly this week

5. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

I am still weekly this week but I will decide what to do when I am out and if I need to go to bi-weekly on some I will.

6. sweetz

Does anybody know of any places that rent rooms that can be used as shops in st pete? Looking for a shop to store some equipment & work on some equipment & sharpen blades.

7. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

Most of the self storage units will allow you to rent one and use if for just that reason. I would not run in their and tell them that I am using this as a shop because they may have been burned by other lawn guys but my plan is to go into one as soon as I can sacrifice the money to do it.

8. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

I'll rent you my future baby room, until its born....I have my grinder out in the back, so you are all set. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

9. sweetz

ha ha.....:laugh:

10. sweetz

I've got a 15x20 at a storage unit that I have as an account of mine. They just have no electric in the units, so I would have to run my generator to power the grinder or any other tools, etc. In their lease papers it specifically says that I cannot use it for that purpose, but I wonder?