Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

I think that I've decided on Quickbooks Pro. I'll also use Gopher, which I'm using now. Thanks guys.:waving:

2. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Hey KO, there's a huge article in this month's Turf magazine about LCO software, you should check it out. and I know I will be too busy and buzzed tomorrow night, so HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! Hopefully 2010 will be better than 2009! WOO HOO! Get er dun
    Peace my bruthas!
    :drinkup::gunsfirin:laughing:

3. sweetz

I haven't even had time to look at those magazine yet this month, thank you very much.

Happy new year everyone!:waving::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

4. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor

Hey guys,

We have an immediate opening here in Tampa. We are looking for an insides sales rep (manage contractor sales/service support, technical support on landscape lighting, etc). Would prefer someone with experience installing low voltage outdoor lighting/landscape lighting.

If you know anyone, please let me know. You can email me at alanb@LLWcorpDOTcom (please put "Lawnsite" in the subject line) or call me.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Alan

5. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Can you guys believe these high and low temps. lately.;)

6. sweetz

No I can't! With my luck, it'll make me sick!:dizzy:

7. sweetz

The problem is that according to this pc, the disk is blank. It works fine on my other laptop. I don't get it. This computer has higher specs than the laptop, but when I insert the cd, it just shows up as being empty/blank. Any ideas?

8. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Tampa Sucks - LOL - just kidding - stopped by to see what U guys were up to. Everyone excited about the potential $ to come in from new plantings because of the frost?
    So whats good over in the Tampa area - Your guys turf is brown as hell too I would imagine from the frost?

Anyways later days and better layz,

Michael

9. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Yea, going to be a great time to own a nursery and sod farm.

10. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Should be ok for us to, well if you do install - even if it is just one or two things here and there - multiply that out with your customer base and you got a pretty penny!! Good luck to you.