Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Can anyone tell me where the Sunshine state went, I thought that is where I lived and worked. The state where I am now is getting another shot of snow along the northern border, it's raining like it is the middle of July and the temps for the next several days are not supposed to get out of the 60's with a forecast low tomorrow below freezing again. I miss my old state. :confused:

2. amor4421

amor4421 LawnSite Member

I agree. This weather has been crazy. Hopefully it will start to get back to normal. I am so ready to start cutting on a weekly basis. I was glad when the off season came, but now I want the summer to come back soon. I have lost some customers, and let some go due to non or slow paying. Looking forward to advertising heavy in the next couple of weeks. Have a good one guys.

3. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Just wanted to let all my bruthas know I am a daddy, my son was born Monday at 6pm. 7lbs 5oz. Woo Hoo!

4. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats, better get out there and cut some grass!!! :cool2:

5. mtaylor1

mtaylor1 LawnSite Member

Congrats Kevin! For me, becoming a Dad has been the best thing that ever happened in my life.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  6. mtaylor1

mtaylor1 LawnSite Member

Are any of you guys interested in bartering services? I need to get my lawn mowed by someone regularly. In return I can offer chemical lawn care program (fert, insect, disease, weed) and household pest control (ants, roaches, spiders, etc.). I can treat your house, a family member, or a customer for trade. I live in South Tampa. I have a small yard...about 3K square feet. Let me know if you might be interested.

7. kevinlane

ty bruthas!

8. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Awesome Kevin! Now say bye bye to a full nights sleep!:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

9. kevinlane

Man you ain't kidding, I think I got 1 hr sleep last night, now I have to cut my commercial property.....:laugh::cry::laugh:

10. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

boy do i remember those days! now she is 15 years old...enjoy every minute you can with your kid, cuz time flies by! i wish i had those times back from working sun up to sun down and missing her growing up! congrats kevin!