Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

You lowballing peice of crap mother#$%^@* I did a sod job of 1200 square feet for $1200!!! Sorry, the typical lawnsite coming out in me.

Just kidding ya, I didnt even think i would get it and the best part was that it took about 1/2 the time to remove the old sod, it just came up so easy.

2. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I figured that out....just draned the bowl and line. I replaced the belt, seems to help. No problems recently.

3. kevinlane

:laugh: :clapping:

4. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the kudos ya zipperhead:laugh: My profit was 1000.00! :usflag:

5. lawnman_scott

Ok well then im the lowballer. But I dont do lawns for $60 a month like the moron that was here asking. I did an estimate today and I graciously bid it at $95 because it is so slow and she said she was paying $60. She had the same company for three years so that means three years ago when things were good and we could tell anyone who looked at us wrong to go f themselves some moron bid a lawn at half price, because back then I would have easily bid it at $120.

6. kevinlane

$60 a month is ridiculous, lost an account last year to some dork doing lawns for that. Whatever, I charge twice that for a "basic lawn." Some people out there are a joke. Peace bruthas

7. Patriot Services

And why does she need a new company? Did they finally drown themselves? I do 60.00 a month accounts, they are called biweekly.:usflag:

8. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

I have accounts that are only $50 a month, i only do they're little ass front yard. I think I'm over lawnsite, most everyone on here just wants to rip you a new hole.:dizzy::laugh::confused::laugh:

9. Patriot Services

I find it amazing people are on here only a year and have 3000 posts. I don't feel the need to comment on every thread. I really hate the guys that do nothing but bash and pound their chests.:usflag:

10. lawnman_scott

then they start to talk about how their mom was telling them this, and my space and....... I am about done with this entire business. 10 years ago it was great but I don't know how long this will last (I could ask the expert lawnguy/economists in the political section) but I am seriously thinking about online college. Been looking into it a lot.
    Posted via Mobile Device