Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

Grass slowing down for everyone? I noticed some of my accounts that I am putting on off season a little early. I usually start Nov 1st on the off season. Except for this one PITA I have says he is paying for every week until Nov 1st....wanted me to cut anyways, I was cutting nothin....mulched up the leaves and cut his crappy weedy grass...lol, whatever brutha.

2. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes! I've only cut about 1 out of 10 accounts! :clapping:

3. greenpoint

greenpoint LawnSite Member

I've bought accounts before... You selling?

4. Green King TLC

Green King TLC LawnSite Member

no I am not selling. I may be looking to buy. just seeing how peoples past experiences have gone. :usflag:

5. greenpoint

greenpoint LawnSite Member

I've had good experiences buying accounts - a majority of your success comes in the service that you perform. If you do a better job than the guy before you, then you'll have a pretty good chance of keeping them as customers. Do your due diligence when it comes to each account - try to meet with each customer, find out how long they've been serviced by the old company, get some info on payment history, etc. You will probably lose a few customers, maybe 10%, but overall, its worth it.

6. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

Just wanted a moment of your time to tell you about our products that help keep your advertisement on the door and off the lawn. The Stick-It feature even allows them to bring your ad inside and hang it on the fridge like they would a magnet - but without the cost! We have a great start up special on our innovative Door Hanger Band-It Stick-It products and even offer free design services if you mention this forum post!

5,000 only $349
    2,500 only $199
    1,000 only $99
    FULL COLOR PRINTING, GROUND UPS SHIPPING & RUSH PROCESSING INCLUDED! - 4.25" x 11" - full color front, blank back, gloss cover stock

SEARCH Lawnsite for Adeas Printing & see what other members are saying about us and our products. TELL CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU READ ABOUT US ON A LAWNSITE FORUM & RECEIVE FREE CUSTOM DESIGN!!
    www.AdeasPrinting.com
    866 - 778-4254
    stickit@adeasprinting.com

7. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Great now our thread is getting highjacked by the vendors. Go start your own thread in some other section.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Green King TLC

Thanks guys for the responses. I will keep my eye open for some good deals. Winter is here so there will be alot of "no name guys" selling off there stuff.:cool2::usflag:

9. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Friday was a great day, half the lawns needed only a quick trim and blow. We were back at the shop and sitting at hooters on the water. I love fall.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Green King TLC

This is my first fall and I don't no what to do with my time. I guess I will Start looking to buy more accounts.