Tampa area anyone

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kleankutslawn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Green King TLC

Green King TLC LawnSite Member

Glad to hear all is well with your wife. good luck with the hunt, do you bow hunt?

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Nothing but bow. I hunt near my dads which is woods with scattered housing developments. I don't have much respect for so called hunters that sit in a tree stand and wait for a deer to eat the pile of feed he left out. I prefer to stalk and even use night vision goggles for more fun.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Green King TLC

DUDE we got to get together I want to bow hunt so bad. I use to shoot a bow when I was a kid and wanted to get back into it.:usflag::drinkup:

4. Green King TLC

do you hunt around here any?

5. Patriot Services

Nope, a bow will just tick a hog off and Florida deer are what I would call a fawn. I enjoy the cold and snow for hunting.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Green King TLC

I hog hunted as a kid in Texas and ya just have to be accurate and real quite when you hunt. :usflag:

7. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

ROFL, just saw that, haven't been on in awhile....wassup my bruthas!

8. Patriot Services

Did you get your gear replaced?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

I have some of it replaced, but my trimmer is a peice of junk....gonna have to get something better. Replaced the edger with the same fc75. A buddy loaned me his hedger....so I am still operating. WOO HOO! I also installed cameras at my house, records when not home. Watcha gonna do when Kevin lane comes for you....bad boy? LOL

10. Patriot Services

I ever catch some ****** stealing from me and they will wake up in my version of a Saw movie.
    Posted via Mobile Device